Experience – Big Firm Expertise – Suburban Small Firm Rates
The Law Offices of Carey S. Rosemarin, P.C. has extensive experience in helping clients achieve their objectives. When you choose to work with the firm, you will be working with an attorney with more than 30 years of experience in handling matters in all facets of environmental law – from advice on regulatory issues, to negotiating and crafting agreements in business and real estate transactions, to administrative and judicial litigation at both the state and federal levels.
The firm offers a unique and valuable combination:
- Extensive experience in a complex and sophisticated area of the law.
- A suburban location.
- Suburban rates.
- The ability to represent clients throughout the Midwest in proceedings brought by U.S.EPA, Region 5 in Chicago.
The firm listens to each client’s needs and devises and aggressively pursues a course of action to produce a positive outcome. We invite you to speak with Carey personally, and analyze and define your options. The firm proudly boasts a number of impressive accolades as well as valuable background experience, to assist you with your environmental law concerns. Founding attorney Carey S. Rosemarin:
- Served as an attorney with U.S.EPA, Region 5 (headquartered in Chicago) for five years
- Is a past chair of the Environmental Law Committee, Chicago Bar Association
- Is a past president of the North Suburban Bar Association
- Has 14 years of experience as a partner in two of Chicago’s largest law firms
When you work with the Law Offices of Carey S. Rosemarin, P.C., you will receive outstanding representation. The firm is fully qualified and ready to represent you through to the conclusion and resolution of the environmental issues you face.
Work with the Law Offices of Carey S. Rosemarin, P.C.
The firm proudly represents individuals and businesses — and assists other law firms — in addressing and achieving their legal goals. If you have questions or concerns regarding the environmental law issue you face and how an attorney can help, contact the firm today and speak with Carey personally.